To run Bradypus locally, for development and testing purposes, a web server and php are needed. Indeed, PHP is the only required dependency, since PHP comes with a internal server wich, while is not recommended for production, if more than sufficient for development and testing.
- PHP (>=7.x)
- A web server with a PHP hadler. For development purposes the
PHP built-in web server
may be used (
php -S localhost:8000).
- A database, eg.
- An interface to the database, be it CLI or GUI to be used to create and edit the database structure, eg.
- A text editor or IDE usefull to comfortably edit the configuration files
- Git, might be very usefull for the installation and updating of the entire system
- A Terminal, that makes installation and configuration really fast.